Clinical SAS helps clinical researchers to achieve tremendous speed and efficiency while conducting clinical trials. It allows Clinical SAS professionals to analyze large amounts of big data structured & unstructured data, which lets them discover many hidden insights, patient concerns, and many other issues. These insights help them to predict and improve outcomes.
Eligible Education for SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version Exam
- Recommended: A Bachelors’s or Master degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Cognitive Science, Data Science, or Mathematics.
- The perfect person must know SAS Software Modules (Basics and Advanced).
Gaining Experience As a SAS Clinical Trials Programmer
An Ideal person must have Bachelor’s degree in science or computer technology-related disciplines to become a SAS Programmer.
The Clinical SAS Programmer or SAS Data Analyst will create and manage a core area of clinical data obtained through clinical trials or post-marketing surveillance for data analysis and reporting requirements. The person gets affected in SAS Efficiency Programming, Analysis, and Validation of CRF data captured. Applies Good Clinical Practices, GxP regulations, Documentation using CRF Part 11 and SOP concepts, Performs Data Validation based on data types and protocol.
Participates in developing Statistical Analysis Planning and Hypothetical testing, Efficacy Data analysis using ISE and ISS concepts. Applies Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium concepts and creates datasets for reporting data as Tables Listing and Graphs. This program includes around 11 projects covering phase-wise clinical trial data towards Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, and Central Nervous Systems therapeutics areas. It also includes Pharmacovigilance and aggregate reporting concepts.
Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version Training Path
- Base SAS Program: This is the first step in the SAS Global Certification Program. It shows a basic understanding of programming principles utilizing the base SAS 9.4 product.
- Advance SAS Program: The program estimates that the student has already passed the Base exam. It covers more advanced topics in programming such as Macros, SQL, and more advanced data modeling.
- Clinical Data Management Program: This caliber is designed to benefit the student to apply SAS programming and data management cognizance categorically towards the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and clinical research industries.
Tips to Pass SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version Exam
If given enough effort and time, you can clear the SAS exam on the very first attempt. Following are some tips that can help in passing SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version exam:
1. Understand the True Nature of the SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version Exam
Many people treat SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version certification as an educational exam, but it is not simply that. Instead, it also involves some psychological testing. It does not only include the stuff you have read and studied in SAS articles and other guides. It has to make sure that you can respond positively to different and regularly occurring challenges in the project. And, that is something your nerves can efficiently handle, not the crammed material.
2. Create a Custom Study Plan
The most critical aspect of preparing and trying any exam is to schedule study hours for it in your daily routine. You might be an earlier riser or a night owl. Also, you will have to balance your family or work or university life alongside it. So, the point is to create a custom study plan according to your sleeping habits and routine to handle other chores of the day as well.
3. Understand and Memorize All Formulas
While you are practicing the questions, you will come across many formulas. Make sure you spend some time on them and understand them well. Once you have understood, memorizing will be easier. Then, practice many questions to know how they fit in and work.
4. Practice the Right and Appropriate Questions and Tests a Lot
Many people tend to start practicing any questions that come in the way. Once you have comprehended the true nature and the outline of the SAS Clinical Trials Programming – Accelerated Version exam, you should distinguish between the essential and relevant questions and the ones that are not.
While practicing, you will know that many questions are easy, direct, and short, and others may be trickier and time-consuming. There are formula-based as well as scenario-based questions. To be equally good in both cases, practice as many appropriate questions as you can.
5. Keep Motivating Yourself
Motivation has been the essential factor all along. It would be best to keep motivating yourself to not give up from the start until the end. It would be best to remind yourself that you will lose your confidence no matter what happens.
It does not matter if you come across the most challenging concepts or questions once you are encouraged to attempt and surpass them. If you let demotivation take you, you will end up losing.
So, get a firm hold of your nerves and keep encouraging yourself!
Best of Luck!