Who we are
Our website address is: http://bigdatarise.com.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you contribute directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account (including a product user account), participate in interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest, promotion, or survey, register for or attend an event or course, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The kinds of information you may choose to include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, payment information, gender, and information about your company and current position.
Bigdatarise We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the kind of browser you use, way times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before traveling to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to reach our Services, including the hardware model, working system and version, different device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We derive your rough location based on your IP address. We also collect your precise location each time you enter or use one of our mobile applications. We collect this information by the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. If you want to later opt-out of this collection, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Product Usage Information: When you practice our enterprise products and services on behalf of your organization, we collect data about your device and your use of those products and services, including the device IP address, login credentials, time zone, error messages, product interactions and configurations, and other related usage information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including anonymized screen captures of Your navigation with our websites. This includes giving cookies to your computer or mobile device.
- Inferences: We draw inferences about you from the information we collect, such as your interest in particular products or services based on the pages you visit on our website.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also collect information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, suppose you connect a bigdatarise account with your social media account. In that case, we may have access to certain information from the company that owns or operates the social media account by the authorization procedures determined by such social media company. Bigdatarise may also receive information about you, the company you may work for, and your relative location from data enrichment service providers, advertising and marketing partners, public databases, and social media platforms. Additionally, bigdatarise receives information about you from other third parties you have authorized to share your data or collect information connected with co-branded offerings.
Information We Collect at Our Facilities
If you visit our Facilities, the video security cameras we use to help protect our employees, visitors, and business may record digital images of you, and we may collect information from you to enable us to identify you for security goals.
Use of Information
- We use information about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by bigdatarise and others, and present news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Help prevent unauthorized entrance to our Facilities, secure property and information, protect the health and safety of our personnel and visitors and detect and deter criminal behavior or misconduct;
- Please comply with our legal obligations; and
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
- With your consent or at your direction, including with third parties who participate in a bigdatarise joint marketing campaign, seminar, marketplace product offering or other joint product, service, or event, and with distributors and resellers of bigdatarise products and services or with sellers of products and services complementary to bigdatarise products and services, for their sales and marketing purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers to give services for us, including payment processors, data enrichments service providers, and analytics service providers.
- If required by applicable law, regulation, or legal process, including in connection with lawful demands by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of bigdatarise or others;
- With enterprise customers on whose behalf you use our Services, e.g., as an employee;
- In connection with the merger or sale of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot logically be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media and vice versa. Such features enable sharing information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the meaning and scope of data collection and processing connected with social sharing features, please visit the entities’ privacy policies that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information
bigdatarise processes information in the United States and other countries. Accordingly, our service providers and we may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not produce equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your data receives an adequate level of security in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Legal Basis for Processing
When we process this personal data, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments and providing the requested services).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your data. For example, we process the personal data we collect from you to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about changes to our Services, enhance our Facilities’ safety and security, and provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- If we request your consent to a specific processing activity, you provide your support in the manner indicated.
- In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to lawful process requests.
- If you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and ask that your information be corrected. In some instances, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide the personal data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as shown in the “Contact Us” section below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are concerned about our processing of personal data that we cannot resolve, you have the right to complain about the data protection authority where you reside.
Personal Information We Collect
Subject to some limitations and exceptions, you have the right to know what personal information is being collected, disclosed, used, or sold by bigdatarise. We may collect certain types of personal information from you as described in the Collection of Information section above in connection with our services and marketing. Specifically, within the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from Consumers (the “Collected Categories”):
- Identify your real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, and email address.
- Personal information categories listed in the Records statute including name, signature, address, telephone number, employment, or employment history (some personal information included in this category may project with other categories).
- Characteristics of protected classifications below federal law, such as age, gender, and disability.
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased or considered
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as search history and interaction with our websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Geolocation data, such as the physical location of you or your device.
- Electronic, visual, or other similar information, such as photos, videos, or webcasts from events.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as current or past job status and job role.
- Inferences are drawn from the personal information above, reflecting your preferences, characteristics, and behavior.
- To learn more about the sources from which we collect those categories of personal information and the business objectives we collect, see the Collection of Information and Use of Information sections above. We will not collect additional personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, independent, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Your Consumer Rights
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, you have the right to request that bigdatarise disclose information to you regarding our collection and handling of your personal information at present and in the past twelve (12) months, including the categories and particular pieces of personal information we collected, used, sold or disclosed. You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information and may do so by clicking “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” on the bigdatarise website.
How to Submit a Request for Access or Deletion?
If you would like more information or would like to submit a privacy-related request described above, you may do so by:
Verification of Request
Once you submit a request using one of the methods above, we will confirm your identity based on the information we receive from you. Typically, we may ask business contacts for their full name, email address, physical address, or phone number. If you are contacting us from an email address not on file, we may ask for at least one other data point we already hold (such as a bigdatarise event you attended). Depending on the data we have on file or other things, we may ask for more information. You can also select an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, who may do so through the methods outlined in How to Submit a Request for Access or Deletion above. However, we will require proof that the person is authorized to act on your behalf and still ask you to verify your identity directly. You may also make a privacy request on behalf of your minor child.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or have the authority to request personal data. We will use personal information provided in a request only to verify the requestor’s identity or management to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
- Notice of Financial Incentive
- From time to time, We may offer rewards program(s), raffles, or other promotions during which you may provide personal information in exchange for rewards points, prizes, or other items which may create a financial incentive, the amount or nature of which will be defined in the terms and conditions provided for each promotion at the time the personal information is submitted. You may opt in to the business incentive by submitting your personal information.
- Each financial incentive related to submission and use of personal information is based upon our reasonable good faith estimate of the value of such information, which takes into consideration several factors such as expected revenue generated, anticipated expenses incurred for the collection, storage, and use of such information, and other relevant aspects related to the estimated value of such personal information to our business, as permitted.